Sunday, February 24, 2013

13 more days

In two weeks, I will be starting a new chapter to my life. Everything about this trip will be new and exciting, from going on a plane for the first time, going on a mission trip for the first time, or even just trying new food. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me, and I can’t wait to see what He will open my eyes to. I am a little nervous, but I know the trip is going to be awesome! I can’t wait to see what kind of relationships can be built or changed through this trip, as I am being pushed out of what I know and into something I have never experienced.

Colin Wouda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colin,

    We are so very proud of you as you embark on this journey and will be anticipating hearing all of your stories and how God has worked this week. We miss you and can't wait to see you again on Tuesday!

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete