Sunday, February 17, 2013

SO SOON!

Wow! The trip is coming up super fast. Before we know it we'll be on a plane heading off to Haiti!
I for one am super excited about this. I've always wanted to do something meaningful with my life and this will be a great chance. I've been wanting to go on an actual mission trip for a long time and I've been looking for the right one. I guess I found it! Last year I was in the history class that kind of started this trip idea and I wanted to go so bad. Unfortunately it just wasn't in the plan for that year so I promised myself that this year I would go for sure.
I am so excited to see what God has in store for us. I'm sure that there will be many lives changed over the course of those 10 days.
I am so thankful for this opportunity to go and do the Lords work.


-Nicole Koevoets

No comments:

Post a Comment