Saturday, February 23, 2013

Haiti is cool beans

I'm super stoked to go back to Haiti. It's going to be awesome. Even though this'll be my second time going on this trip, it's going to be different and there are going to be some surprises. This trip definitely pushes you out of your comfort zone. You experience situations that can be difficult and stretch you. Our team will be stretched to new lengths into things we may not fully understand. This is what I am really finding exciting because some of the best things happen when you're out of your comfort zone. This year I am pleased to report that I do not have the same anxieties I experienced last year about going on this trip. I'm now more relaxed and feel more prepared and ready to take on any and every task.

Here's a video from my fundraiser, if you're interested in taking a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSiJZjMqSQM

"All the men of faith, and the men of science, have their questions. Could it ever be on Earth, as it is in heaven?" -Local Natives, Wide Eyes

Colette Schotsman

No comments:

Post a Comment