Monday, February 18, 2013

God.Is.Good


Last March, having the opportunity to spend ten wonderful, life changing, faith building days in Haiti, I am so blessed to be saying I am going back. Haiti is a place where God is at work. Over the course of the year, I have strengthened my relationship with God, but you can never say you’re perfect. God has shown me so much since last March, and has even more to teach me through this Missions trip. I am very excited to have some great people along side as we explore this experience together, and gain a better understanding of what God wants of us. Trying to get myself organized as this trip approaches really quickly, super excited to see how God shapes us through the next weeks before but also as we are there.


Romans 15:1 We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Regan Bill

1 comment:

  1. It was such blessing to share your pre-trip enthusiasm and energy last night @ 1:45 AM! This trip is going to continue to shape you along your own faith journey as you experience life in Haiti. It was such a blessing to have the chance to pray together on the bus before you left and you're in our prayers right now as you travel! I wish you a wonderful time in Haiti!
    In His Hands, Mrs. VanderVelde

    ReplyDelete